Hit The Road Contest
We want to help you to start exploring Australia again.
We've partnered with Jucy, We Are Explorers, and our favourite outdoor brands to help get you back on the road with over $7000 in prize + a Jucy Camper rental. Only 30 seconds to sign up for the contest.
SIGN UP WITH THE FORM OR READ BELOW TO LEARN MORE
It's the ultimate gear pack to help you visit your favourite small towns and communities in Australia.
Oh, and we've got an extra nine runner-up prize packs worth $340 a pop.
Grand Prize includes ($7900 in value):
- A pair of Atomic Skis ($800)
- Arc’teryx Beta AR jacket ($820)
- 14 days JUCY Camper rental ($600)
- Le Bent baselayer, neck gaiter and socks ($170)
- Quiksilver Highline Ltd Monochrome 4/3mm Steamer Wetsuit ($500)
- Roxy Performance 3/2mm Steamer Wetsuit ($550)
- 2 pairs of Salomon running shoes ($400)
- 2 pairs of Salomon hiking shoes ($400)
- Sea To Summit Trek TKII Sleeping Bag ($429)
- Sea To Summit Comfort Plus Insulated Sleeping Mat ($300)
- Specialized Rockhopper Expert 29 and Tactic Helmet ($1840)
- Suunto 9 Baro GPS Watch - Ambassador Edition ($1099)
Runner Up Prize includes (9 to Win):
- Arc’teryx Men’s Cap ($50)
- 3 days Jucy car rental ($120)
- Le Bent Le Lucy trail running socks ($35)
- Salomon Prolog Bag ($70)
- Specialized Air Tool Switch Comp Pump ($35)
- Sea To Summit 13L Dry Sack ($30)
Sign up via We Are Explorers here. Good luck!
See www.weareexplorers.co/hit-the-road-contest-terms-and-conditions for full terms. Open to Australian residents over the age of 18. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Competition opens 07/07/20 at 09:00 AM and closes 03/08/20 at 11:59 PM. Winners drawn 05/08/20 at 11:00 AM at Promoter's Premises at Unit 11, 6/8 Burringbar St, Mullumbimby, NSW 2482. The total prize pool valued at up to $10967.77 (incl. GST). Winners notified by email and published online at www.weareexplorers.co from 05/08/20 for 28 days. The Promoter is We Are Explorers (ABN 88 627 294 142) of Unit 11, 6/8 Burringbar St Mullumbimby NSW 2482. Authorised Under; NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43888, ACT Permit No. ACTTP20/00797 and SA Licence No. T20/643.